Microsoft recently announced the addition of two new data centers in the USA: West US and East US.
Here's the complete Azure data centers list:
- Asia: East (Hong Kong) and Southeast (Singapore)
- Europe: North (Netherlands) and West (Ireland)
- United States: North Central (Illinois), South Central (Texas), East (Virginia), and West (California)
Here's how geo-replication works for the new data centers:
- US East and West are paired together for Windows Azure Storage geo-replication
- US North and South are paired together for Windows Azure Storage geo-replication
Microsoft has recently grouped its Azure security documents and information under the Windows Azure Trust Center roof.
Why? Please Adobe, tell me why.
Microsoft has published an update to Visual Studio 11 Beta for MSDN subscribers. This KB article lists the changes and fixes.