We had lots of fun creating the content for the Montreal Global Azure Bootcamp 2018 edition. Our theme this year was "Life after initial deployment" and was a nice intro to the DevOps world. Here's the agenda:
- Provision Log Analytics: Deploy Log Analytics artifacts using an ARM template that we'll use throughout the day using the Azure Portal.
- Provision the environment: Deploy base artifacts using an ARM template that we'll use throughout the day using the Azure Portal.
- Application Insights 1: Learn how to use Application Insight to find problems in a running solution.
- Log Analytics: Configuring Key Vault Analytics solution and creating alerts.
- Azure Security Center: Turning Recommendations to Resolutions in order to better secure VM's.
- App Service: How to configure remote debugging for Web Apps & Visual Studio 2017 and how to edit in production.
- Application Insights 2: How to enable exception snapshot, App profiling and Snapshot debugger (optional)
- Azure Monitor: Explore monitoring and troubleshooting with Azure Monitor.
- ARM Governance: Learn how to use and configure Azure policies
Once again, the source code, the PowerPoint decks and the step-by-step instructions are available on MSDEVMTL's GitHub. Feel free to reuse, modify and deliver this content.
Here I am talking about configuring remote debugging:
Learn Docker and Kubernetes
Like this blog post? I also teach Docker and Kubernetes at Kubernetes Academy Online.
Kubernetes Academy Online is Offering Self-Paced Online Video Training Courses with complete Hands-on Exercises. Available for AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud Platform, and Linode. In English or French. Instructor-led Virtual Classes also available.
Courses info: KubernetesAcademy.online
🔥 Use the following code at checkout to save $10 on my self-paced courses. 1 offer per account.